We regularly conduct work for a variety of insurance professionals, including insurance assessors / adjusters, insurance companies, insurance builders etc. Our services include:
- Mould Inspections – IECL conduct mould investigations to identify the cause of damage to the property and whether this damage was pre-existing or caused by the specific event.
- Meth Testing & Investigations – IECL can provide an in-depth investigation to determine the degree of methamphetamine contamination within the property.
- Laboratory Analysis – IECL has an in-house testing laboratory and experienced staff. Because of this, we can offer quicker turn-around on our mould testing results and reports. Our reports detail important information such as species identification, spore counts, and health effects. Reports showing data only can be provided upon request.
- Independent Post Remediation Verification (PRV) – IECL can provide independent PRV for mould once the completion of remediation works have been completed. We can inspect the property with moisture levels, air quality testing, as well as mould sampling to ensure the remedial work has been completed to an acceptable standard. A report can be prepared for any further remedial works required if mould remediation has not been completed according to applicable standards and guidelines (such as the IICRC S520).
- Asbestos Inspections and Clearance Certificates – IECL have in-house competent and experienced asbestos inspectors and licensed asbestos assessors with the experience to undertake asbestos surveys/inspections and removal clearance certificates.
If you are contracted to an insurance company with service level agreements in place, we can discuss with you in advance and provide a schedule of rates to help assist you in providing quality services to your clients. If you are interested in discussing a schedule of rates please call us directly on 07 3073 2613.